【畢業】110學年度第1學期數位學位證書注意事項Notice on Digital Degree Certificate
- 下載檔案請立即驗證是否成功，驗證結果訊息顯示：「V」為通過認證。「X」為認證失敗，表示「此數位學位證書未受本校及教育部認證」。「!」非最新版本，「請用最新版本數位學位證書重新認證」(詳細操作方式請見Email內容) 。
Effective the 1st Semester of 2021-22 Academic Year, the University will issue digital degree certificate on a trial basis. After you complete the school leaving procedures and claim the hard copy of the degree certificate (diploma), please download the digital copy within the specified timeframe. Please provide a personal mailbox you regularly use other than the University’s gm mailbox to facilitate file transfer.
Before claiming your digital degree certificate, please pay attention to and follow the instructions below:
- All graduates of 1st Semester 2021-22AY must transfer their personal e-portfolio and related information before January 26, 2022. Data will not be transferred after the expiry date.
- Log on to e-Campus, select “Print out School Leaving Procedures for New Graduates” and provide a valid personal e-mail address. The digital degree certificate will be e-mailed to 1) the student’s gm mailbox and 2) the valid mailbox provided by the student.
- All new graduates must log on the e-Campus to print out the School Leaving Procedure Form before March 2, 2022 (inclusive); the system will not be available after the deadline.
- Those who claim the paper degree certificate every Wednesday (inclusive) will receive their digital degree certificate on the same Friday. Those who claim their certificate after each Wednesday will receive their certificates on the Friday of the following week. Those who didn’t receive their digital degree certificate through e-mail within three working days should contact the officer in charge of the respective department at the Division of Registration and Curriculum.
- The initial application for the digital degree certificate is free of charge. Therefore, please be sure to examine carefully the accuracy of your Chinese and English names, date of birth, and ID number. There will be a charge for any correction of personal information after the deadline or future reissuance due to loss, name change, and personal mailbox errors leading to the un-delivery of the certificate. The charge is subject to the announcement of the current year.
- There may a charge on campus gm mailbox in the future. After receiving the digital degree certificate, please download and verify it and keep it properly. Please download the certificate by “download attachment”; do not save it in other ways to avoid losing the verification function. It is recommended to save the entire document directly to other devices.
- Please verify the success of the file download immediately. In the authentication result message displays: “V” means the authentication is passed; “X” means the authentication failure, which means “this digital degree certificate has not been certified by the University and the Ministry of Education.” “!” means it is not the latest version; “Please re-certify with the latest version of the digital degree certificate.” (For operation, please refer to the e-mail content.)
- After downloading the digital degree certificate, please save it in the USB. In the future, you only need to send the certificate file to the “Ministry of Education Verification website” designated by the Ministry of Education for verification, and the authenticity of the academic qualifications can be verified. The certificate no longer needs to be certified by a notary institution or the University.
- The verification function of the digital certificate is permanent; please safeguard your certificate. If the file is lost, you can apply for a replacement for a fee. (The verification function of the original digital degree certificate will be eliminated simultaneously.)
- For thedetailed descriptions of the digital degree certificate, please go to the website of the Div. of R&C/Hot Links/Graduation Area.
Div. of Registration and Curriculum
Office of Academic Affairs
January 07, 2022