【學位考試】研究生申請學位考試說明Subject Application for Graduate Degree Examinations
June 10, 2022
In accordance with the Providence University Regulations on Graduate Degree Examinations, effective 2020-21AY, the graduate students’ applications for degree examinations must be accompanied by the e-file of the online originality test and comparison report (Turnitin Originality Check Report) of the thesis/dissertation that has been signed and verified by the Advisor.
The Turnitin Originality Check Report attached to the application for degree examination must include the following items (see the exhibit below).
- Complete thesis/dissertation title.
- Signature of the Advisor at the upper right-hand corner of the Turnitin report after verification.
- At the last page of the report, the “excluding quotes” and “excluding matches” must be closed; “excluding bibliography” is at the discretion of the respective departments (institutes, degree programs, classes).
- The principle for the maximum similarity index is 25%. A written explanation by the Advisor is required for a special case, which should be signed-off by the department (institute, degree program, class) head and submitted with the Application for Degree Examination.
- The written content of the report must be clear.
- Send the written content of the report to the secretary of the department for scanning. The content of the scanned file must be clear.
- The e-file of the Turnitin Report is named after the graduate student’s student no. and name and is attached to the Application for Degree Examination.